miércoles, diciembre 14, 2005

Jenny Shimizu


I'm still Jolie's lesbian lover, dice esta chinita. La modelo conoció a Angelina Jolie rodando una ultramierda llamada Foxfire (which was shot in 1993 in Portland, Oregon).

Supermodel Jenny Shimizu adds: “I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex.”Jenny has spoken for the first time about her steamy ten-year relationship with bisexual Angelina and her belief that Brad’s relationship may be short-lived.Jenny has spoken for the first time about her steamy ten-year relationship with bisexual Angelina and her belief that Brad’s relationship may be short-lived.Tattooed Jenny says: “She’s always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs. “Whenever she calls me up I visit her. It’s not always the case that we have sex. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle.

¿A quien le importa esto?


Dios mio, como son los ricos. Y yo aqui en el cuartito viendo a la zorra de Avy Lee Roth en My sister´s hot friend, temeroso de que mamá me pille. Brad, that's the pits. HA!



Google

No hay comentarios: